Maple Cinnamon Almonds
Roasted almonds flavored with maple and cinnamon. Healthy comfort snack food made with only 5 ingredients
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almonds, raw
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Roast the almonds on a dry baking sheet for 10 minutes at 350 F. Stir half way through.
- In the meantime combine maple syrup, oil, vanilla and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Heat on medium heat and bring just to a boil. Add roasted almonds and stir to evenly coat all the almonds.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the coated almonds. Return the baking sheet to the turned off oven. Crack the oven door open a little and let the almonds dry and cool in the oven. This makes for a nice and crisp coating.
- Serve the same day, make almond butter or store in an airtight container.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week