Lemon Roasted Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Rosemary, dried
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Green Beans, ends removed
- 1 1 1 Lemon, thinly sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400.
- Clean and trim green beans.
- Place green beans in a baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Top with lemon slices, and mix to ensure the green beans are evenly coated in oil and spices.
- Roast at 400 for 30-35 minutes, or until all the green beans are crispy.
- Stir green beans half way through cooking.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week