Lemon Herb Potatoes
These roasted potatoes are a perfect summer side dish with fresh lemon and herbs from the garden. Pair with your choice of protein, they will compliment any meal!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Yellow Potatoes, Chopped
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Primal Palate Kosher Flake Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Chives , fresh
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Parsley, Flat Leaf, fresh
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Oregano, fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 375 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse your potatoes to clean them, and chop into bite size pieces.
- Place the potatoes onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and top with lemon zest.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the potatoes.
- Season with black pepper, salt, garlic granules and onion powder.
- Sprinkle the fresh herbs over the potatoes, and then gently toss the potatoes to coat with all of the seasonings.
- Bake for 30 minutes, being sure to toss the potatoes every 10 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week