Lemon Dill Zucchini Chips
These Lemon Dill Zucchini Chips are the perfect healthy summertime snack!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice the zucchini very thin by hand or with a mandolin slicer (leave skin on)
- Put the sliced zucchini into a bowl and add the fresh dill, lemon juice and Himalayan pink salt
- Toss until all the zucchini is covered with the lemon juice mixture
- Spread the zucchini out evenly onto a mesh tray in a dehydrator
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 10 - 12 hours, or until crispy
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week