Lemon Cheesecake Ice-cream
Quite high in calorie and dairy, this treat is definitely not for every day. However, it's just so good on a hot summer day!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Lemon, juice only
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Syrup, Pure, or honey, you can use less if you want
- 500 gram 500 gram 500 gram Cream Cheese, Full Fat, or craime fraiche
- 300 ml 300 ml 300 ml Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix the cream cheese with the maple syrup well. You can use a hand mixer.
- Add the lemon and vanilla and stir a bit more.
- Add the cream and stir using a spoon carefully till it's all combined well
- Taste to see if you want more maple syrup.
- Pour in a plastic container and put in the freezer. Stir every 30 mins till it's frozen.
- You should never serve it rock hard. If you are serving it on the next day, take it out 10 mins prior to serving it.
- It's great on those hot, sunny, endless summer days.
You can use an ice-cream maker if you have one. It will turn out smoother.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week