Jalapeño Pineapple Poppers
A sweet, spicy, salty, quick Paleo appetizer option!
- 12 whole 12 whole 12 whole Jalapeño, fresh
- 6 pieces 6 pieces 6 pieces Bacon, cut in half to make 12
- 12 pieces 12 pieces 12 pieces Pineapple, fresh
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise, de-seed and de-vein.
- Cut pineapple in chunks that will fit into hollowed out jalapeños.
- Wrap jalapeños and pineapple with bacon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week