Instant Pot Spaghett Squash
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Spaghetti Squash
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Amore
- Place the steamer inside the Instant Pot and add the spaghetti squash inside.
- Add 1/2 cup of water to the pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure that the steamer valve is closed.
- Plug in the Instant Pot (it will beep and say OFF). Then click MANUAL (it will automatically say 30 minutes) and use the negative sign (-) to reduce the time to 20 minutes. The Instant Pot will beep and say ON once it is set.
- Walk away and let the Instant Pot do it's thing. Once the pressure is reached, the timer will start counting down.
- Once it has finished cooking, you can manually release the valve for a quick pressure release, or you can let it sit for any additional minutes (I usually let it slowly release for about 15 minutes). Before you release any pressure, press KEEP WARM/CANCEL to turn off the Instant Pot.
- Open the top and carefully remove the squash from the pot (it will be hot)!
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds and threads.
- Use a fork to shred the squash into spaghetti strands!
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce and protein!
The prep time is the amount of time it takes for the Instant Pot to pressurize. The cook time does not include the natural slow release of 20 minutes. You have the option to release it immediately after it finishes cooking!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week