Instant Pot Apple Butter
Apple Butter is a delicious spread for baked goods, but often contains added sugars, and takes a long time to make. This recipe eliminates the added sugars, and enhances the flavor of the apples with our organic Apple Pie Spice, and organic vanilla extract. Making this recipe in the Instant Pot delivers flavorful apple butter to your kitchen in just 15 minutes!
- 3 lb 3 lb 3 lb Gala Apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Apple Cider
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and chop the apples, and place them into the Instant Pot.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of Apple Pie Spice, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and 1/4 cup of apple cider.
- Stir to coat the apples evenly with the spices.
- Seal the lid of the Instant Pot, and manually set for 15 minutes on high pressure.
- Once the Instant Pot is finished, quick release the pressure.
- Transfer the apple butter mixture into a high speed blender, or using an immersion blender, puree the apple butter until thick and smooth.
- Transfer to jars for canning, or freeze excess for later use.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week