Honey Sesame Chicken Skewers
These Honey Sesame Chicken Skewers are a great way to bring flavor to your next barbecue. Skewers allow guests to grab a variety of foods easily - and these skewers feature chicken, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Whether you're making a weeknight dinner or having a party, these skewers are fun to eat and easy to make.
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup wheat-free Tamari
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Chicken Breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Green Bell Peppers, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz White Mushrooms, sliced in half
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Onion, chopped into 1 inch pieces
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, tamari, sesame oil, honey, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Slice the chicken breast into 1 inch pieces for skewering, and place in a gallon ziplock bag.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, and allow to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Within the last 30 minutes of marinating, prepare the rest of the ingredients for the skewers.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge, and skewer the chicken and vegetables on stainless or bamboo skewers, alternating the veggies and chicken.
- Grill the skewers for 15 minutes, rotating every 3-4 minutes.
- Top with sesame seeds if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week