Homemade Sports Drink
Sports drinks are filled with terrible ingredients and artificial everything. Try this simple homemade sports drink recipe for a healthier alternative!
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Green Tea
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Pomegranate Juice, pure
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dissolve honey in warm tea
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine
- Pour over ice or chill prior to serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week