Homemade Electrolyte Orange Kiwi Citrus Slushy
Homemade Electrolyte Orange Kiwi Citrus Slushy! Try this homemade citrus slushy drink to rehydrate and stay healthy during those hot summer months or with strenuous activity. A delicious drink packed with Vitamin C, Minerals, and Natural Sugars! This slushy combines the super powers over Orange, Kiwi, honey, Lime Juice, and sea salt to keep the body well tuned! Plus it’s great for kids!
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Kiwi, peeled, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Ice cubes
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Honey, Granulated
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Lime Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend on Low until slush is formed.
- Serve immediately
* Can add extra cold water if desired. Depending on how much you sweat, you can add more or less salt and honey. For low sugar option, use Bai 5 clementine drink versus orange juice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.