Healthy Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce
All natural, quick and easy, light, fresh, healthy homemade sweet chili sauce - perfectly sweet with a feisty little kick to it.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Red Bell Pepper, Chargrilled
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Chili (Fresh, Asian-style), sliced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, grated
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Lime, juice only
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into your food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Adding salt/pepper/lime juice/maple syrup to taste.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week