Healthy Homemade Hot Chocolate (Paleo, dairy-free)
Rich, thick and creamy, with an intense dark chocolate flavor
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Dark Chocolate
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Espresso Powder
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Raw Honey, add more or less to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut milk until it starts to bubble over medium heat.
- Stir all other ingredients and mix to combine. Stir frequently over medium heat for about 5 minutes until thick and smooth.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week