Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
With only 5 ingredients this dish is simple and delicious.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Breast
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Coconut Aminos
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Pineapple, canned, rings
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Green Bell Peppers, deseeded and large chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chicken in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Mix coconut aminos and coconut sugar together. Pour over chicken.
- Place pineapple rings and bell pepper around the chicken.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 on low.
- When done, dice chicken and pineapple into bite-sized pieces and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week