These deliciously chocolatey chunks of goodness.. remind me of Chunky Bars! And they are so easy to make! Wow your guests with this simple & easy dessert at your next fall gathering! 😉
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the muffin wrappers in a muffin tin.
- Place the chocolate in a double broiler over medium heat.
- Stir the chocolate continuously, so it doesn't burn.
- Continue until all the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the pistachios, making sure all are completely coated.
- Add the cashews, cranberries, raisins and coconut, then reduce heat, and stir until all are coated in chocolate.
- Once all are coated, place the heat on low.
- Using a spoon, scoop the mixture into the muffin wrappers.
- Repeat until all 18 cups are filled.
- Place them in the freezer until they turn solid.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week