- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb French-Style Green Beans
- 1/8 cup 1/8 cup 1/8 cup Almonds, sliced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse green beans in a colander.
- Pour green beans into a pot filled with 3–4 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil, and allow to boil for 5–6 minutes.
- Once green beans are tender, remove from heat and strain from water.
- Melt pasture butter in a small saucepan.
- Add in almonds once melted, and cook over medium-low heat for 3–4 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the sauce pan, and toss to evenly distribute butter and almonds.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week