Gut Healing Blueberry Gummies
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place lemon juice and blueberries into a heavy sauce pan, and heat over medium heat.
- Stir blueberries, and allow to cook until the liquid is steaming, and the blueberries are plump.
- Place lemon juice and blueberries into a high speed blender, or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Remove the lid, and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Great Lakes Gelatin to the blender, and blend again until smooth.
- Pour mixture into candy molds, or a 9x9 glass dish, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week