Grilled Goat Chops with Winter Savory and Garlic
- 18 oz 18 oz 18 oz Goat Chops, rib or loin (18 oz = 6 chops)
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 5 sprigs 5 sprigs 5 sprigs Savory, fresh , minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, per chop, on each side
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, per chop, on each side
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chops under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Lightly, press garlic and herb mixture into the meat, flip to the opposite side, and repeat.
- Grill chops medium-high heat, 4-5 minutes per side.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week