- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 2 2 Fennel, bulbs
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Chop any fronds from the top of the fennel bulbs.
- Trim the base of the fennel, and cut in half length wise and remove the core.
- Chop into small pieces of equal sizes.
- If you have a mandoline, slice the fennel 1/4 inch thick.
- Toss fennel with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place fennel slices in a grill basket, and grill for 20 minutes.
- Turn fennel periodically to cook evenly.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week