Grapefruit Rosemary Fizz
If you are looking for refreshing and alcohol free drink you are going to love this Grapefruit Rosemary Fizz! Rosemary infused grapefruit juice combined with sparkling water. Such a simple and beautiful drink to throw together for your next gathering. Enjoy!
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Grapefruit, Juice fresh grapefruit or use organic prejuiced.
- 4 sprig 4 sprig 4 sprig fresh Rosemary, Reserve a few additional sprigs for garnish if you like.
- 8 cup 8 cup 8 cup Sparkling Water
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Put grapefruit juice in a pot and bring to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat and add sprigs of rosemary. Mix and let sit for 30 min to 1 hour. The longer it sits the stronger the rosemary flavor.
- Remove rosemary springs and chill in the refrigerator until cold.
- To serve fill glass half way with ice. Add 1/4 cup of the rosemary infused grapefruit juice and top with 1 cup of sparkling water.
- Optional: Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week