Grain Free Loaf Of Bread
A juicy, grain free loaf of bread...
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp ground Psyllium husk
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Egg Whites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Water, boiling
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn on the oven and set it to 350F.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend in the the egg whites using a hand mixer.
- Add the boiling water and keep blending until you've got a dough.
- Form the dough into a loaf, roughly the size of the loaf tin. Place it in the tin and press it flat so it covers the bottom.
- Put it in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week