Grain Free Fluffy, White Bread Rolls
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Unsweetened Cashew Butter, raw cashew butter
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Lemon Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand blender to whip egg whites until foamy peaks being to form.
- In another bowl, use a hand blender to mix cashew butter, egg, butter, baking soda, lemon juice, salt and rosemary. This will be very thick and sticky.
- Fold in egg whites and mix until smooth. You want this to be well blended but still keeping the whites fluffy. (You will want to work quickly folding in the egg whites and placing the rolls in the oven as the egg whites will collapse with time, creating more "mushy" rolls).
- Use a spoon to drop batter onto baking sheet. Sprinkle a small handful of parmesan over each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 minutes then serve and enjoy immediately with butter.
I recommend using raw cashew butter. Once you begin making these, work quickly as the lemon juice, baking soda and eggs will begin to react together so you want to bake them as soon as possible. Adding a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to the top of each roll will help them have a slightly crispy outer edge.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week