Gluten-free Herbed Chicken and Biscuit Bake
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Chicken Breast, roasted
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Grain-Free Sandwich Bread (click for recipe), Used Mikey Paleo English Muffins
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, smoked
- 4 sprigs 4 sprigs 4 sprigs Thyme
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Parmesan Cheese, shredded (Optional)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Onion, chopped
- First, cook your chicken and bacon if it's not already cooked. Then cut or shred into small pieces.
- Next, crumble up your biscuits and toss with onion, thyme, and chicken/bacon in a mixing bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk your eggs, milk, cheese, pepper, and garlic.","Place the dry mixture into 3-4 pyrex cups and pour egg mix on top. Add more bacon and cheese or thyme on top of each if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F.
If you prefer one big bake, you can place all the ingredients in a small casserole dish and bake at 400F for 40-45 minutes. For paleo biscuits, check out Mikey's Muffins online or whole foods. We also love using 5280 meats for the organic chicken and bacon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week