Garlic & Rosemary Slow Roasted Tomatoes
Garlic & Rosemary Slow Roasted Tomatoes are a flavorful alternative to canning for preserving tomatoes. Toss with spaghetti squash for a quick, elegant side dish, or use as the ultimate condiment atop chicken, steak, or pork tenderloin.
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Tomato, Cherry
- 6 cloves 6 cloves 6 cloves Garlic, Unpeeled
- 4 - 5 sprig 4 - 5 sprig 4 - 5 sprig Rosemary, fresh
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- .25 tsp .25 tsp .25 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 225F.
- Cut tomatoes in half across the middle and arrange the halves on a parchment lined baking sheet, round side down, cut side up. Add the garlic and rosemary to the baking sheet, just scattered in amongst the tomatoes.
- Brush olive oil onto the tomatoes and garlic an sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake for 2u00bd to 3 hours, until the outsides of the tomatoes are wrinkled and dry but the insides are still soft.
- Use right away or put them in a jar with the garlic and herbs and cover them with olive oil for preserving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week