Garden Ranch Dressing (Dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Cream, from a can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Organic Spices - Garden Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Add all of the ingredients except the fresh herbs to a blender, and blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Mince the fresh herbs. Add to the blender and pulse to incorporate (if you blend it too much, the ranch dressing will turn green).
- Serve along fresh cut vegetables, buffalo wings, or over your favorite fresh salad!
Alternate Seasoning Mix: Pinch of pepper, pinch of pink himalayan salt, 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic, 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, 1 Tbsp fresh dill, 2 tsp fresh chives.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week