Flygande Jacob (“Flying Jacob”)
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, diced
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Bacon, strips, cut into bite sized squares
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Milk, whipped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 3.5 oz 3.5 oz 3.5 oz raw Cashews
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Banana, sliced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, to taste
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 390F.
- Fry the bacon crispy and put it in a casserole dish.
- Fry the diced chicken in the leftover bacon fat and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to the casserole dish when done.
- Add the sliced bananas and cashews, then mix everything evenly.
- Mix the chili powder with the tomato paste, and stir it into the whipped coconut milk.
- Pour the whipped coconut milk/tomato paste mix over the ingredients in the casserole dish.
- Put it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and a simple salad.
To successfully whip coconut milk you need it to be really cold so the water separates from the fatty milk! I suggest putting it in the freezer along with the bowl and whisks about 2 hours before whipping it, then open the container and carefully pour out the coconut milk (which will be on the top) until right before it thins out...a greyish tint usually indicates when it's time to stop.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week