Fluffy Lemon Cauliflower Rice
A refreshing twist on cauliflower rice, this version offers a zesty lemon flavor and healthy dose of fats.
- 1 head 1 head 1 head Cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place raw cauliflower florets in the food processor and pulse until riced. If need be, do this in two batches, depending on the size of your food processor.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add the riced cauliflower and stir. Next, add the sea salt and continue to cook for about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cauliflower rice is heated through and maybe browned slightly, remove from heat and stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. If need be, add more sea salt to taste.
- Serve warm with protein of choice (really good with chicken, mild fish or lamb).
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week