Festive Green Spritzer
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, medium
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon, large
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Pear, Bartlett
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Kale, large leaves
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Ginger Root, three inch piece
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Sparkling Water
- Peel some of the rind off the lemon and core the pears.
- Put the cucumber, lemon, pears, kale, and ginger through the juicer.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve. Fill a tall glass with ice and add about one cup of juice concentrate.
- Top with about u00bd cup of club soda and enjoy! Adjust club soda and juice to taste.
I have weight measurements on the blog if you wish to use exact measurements. All of these ingredients can be changed according to taste. If you want it sweeter then add more Pear. Add more lemon for tartness and more ginger for spice!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week