Easy Herb Chicken Bake
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Whole Chicken, roasted
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Grain-Free Sandwich Bread (click for recipe), We also used Mikey's Paleo Muffins
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Bacon, smoked
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces fresh Thyme
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 oz 1 oz 1 oz Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 0.25 oz 0.25 oz 0.25 oz Onion, chopped
- First, cook your chicken and bacon if it's not already cooked. Then cut or shred into small pieces.
- Next, crumble up your bread and toss with onion, thyme, and chicken/bacon in a mixing bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk your eggs, milk, cheese, pepper, and garlic.
- Place the dry mixture into 3-4 pyrex cups and pour mix on top. Add more bacon and cheese or thyme on top of each if desired. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 375F.
If you prefer one big bake, you can place all the ingredients in a small casserole dish and bake at 400F for 40-45 minutes. For paleo biscuits, check out mikey's muffins online or whole foods. We also love using 5280 meats for the organic chicken and bacon.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week