A great game day or during the week snack that everyone will love!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Eggs
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Black Pepper
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Paprika
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place eggs in a large pot. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Once the water starts to boil, remove from heat and cover for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain the water carefully and run cold water over the eggs. Once cooled, peel the eggs.
- Use a knife to carefully cut the eggs in half. Scoop the cooked yolks in to a bowl. Set the egg portion to the side.
- In the bowl with the cooked yolks, add avocado and spices. Use a fork and mix the ingredients together.
- Once combined, scoop back into the eggs. Top with paprika for decoration.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week