Curry Baked Chicken Thighs
This recipe couldn't get any easier to make. Baked Chicken Thighs are one of the absolute easiest proteins to make: one I always recommend to folks who are new to Paleo. By just adding one spice, this dish totally transforms.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb skin on Chicken Thigh, about 4 thighs (I usually account for 2 per person)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken thighs on a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet (like a jelly roll pan). Season with the curry powder, and a pinch of salt if desired (I like it with a little pop of salt).
- Bake the chicken thighs for 45 minutes. Allow to rest 5 minutes, then serve. Shown with our Masala Rice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week