Curried Chicken Salad
The addition of curry powder, raisins, and carrots, adds warmth and sweetness to a classic chicken salad. Enjoy this recipe over greens, and with your choice of grain-free crackers.
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Chicken Breast, Skinless
- 1 quart 1 quart 1 quart Chicken Stock, free range, organic
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Celery, stalks, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, peeled, grated
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Almonds, Slivered
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Boil the chicken in the chicken stock for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Add the celery, carrot, raisins, and almond to a large mixing bowl.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove from the stock, allow to cool, and then dice or shred.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Add the chicken to the large mixing bowl, and pour the mayo mixture over the chicken and vegetables, and stir to evenly combine.
- Season with sea salt and cracked pepper as desired, and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week