Cranberry-Vanilla Coconut Cream Smoothie
A fun and festive, light, fresh, subtly sweet, delicious, nutritious, creamy, dreamy, cranberry vanilla coconut cream smoothie - the perfect way to treat yo- self, anytime of day.
- 0.333 cups 0.333 cups 0.333 cups Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (I prefer to used pre-sliced and frozen bananas in my smoothies but fresh works just fine, your smoothis may not be as creamy is all)
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cranberries, fresh, I used frozen but fresh should work just fine.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, or 4-8 drops of vanilla cream stevia
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired consistancy
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 2 sprigs 2 sprigs 2 sprigs Mint Leaves, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and fresh mint if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Note – You could also add in a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or unflavoured would work really well in this recipe) for an extra boost of protein if you’re into that kinda thing – do what you feel baby 🙂
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBeverages Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.