- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Orange Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Cranberries, fresh
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Begin by rinsing the cranberries in a colander, and remove any cranberries that have gone bad.
- Place cranberries and orange juice in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- After boiling a few minutes, cranberries will begin to pop open. Continue to stir.
- Once they have popped, stir in the pure maple syrup and allow to cool before serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week