Coconut Encrusted Buffalo Chicken Strips
A simple 5-ingredient gluten-free recipe to make some delicious coconut encrusted buffalo chicken fingers that mix sweet and spicy!
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tessemae's Hot Sauce / Wing Sauce
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Whisk together the egg whites and the hot sauce. Set up a dipping station. The ingredient amounts are approximations, based on how much breading/how spicy you like your chicken.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips
- To bread: dip chicken strip into the egg white/hot sauce mix - coat with coconut flour. Dip a second time into the egg white mix... do the second coating with coconut flakes.
- On a parchment-lined baking tray line up your chicken fingers. Optionally sprinkle some additional coconut flour/flakes over the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on the middle/low shelf. Watch the coconut to make sure it doesn't burn while the chicken is cooking through.
- Let cool and enjoy with a dipping sauce of your choice!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week