The love for coconut butter can be combined with the love for chocolate and the final version is just amazing. This miraculous thing known as "coconut chocolate" only needs some desiccated coconut, cacao and some honey.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Coconut, shredded
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cacao Powder, Raw
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Honey, Raw
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pour the coconut into food processor or blender, turn it on and leave the coconut to blend for 10-15 min. Blended coconut (coconut butter) will be liquid like (think low fat sour cream/yogurt).
- Add the cacao to the blender (of course it would be the best to use raw cacao, but conventional unsweetened cocoa powder will be okay too) and melted honey (the coconut is sweet on its own so if you are not a huge fan of sweet things, you might want to reduce the quantity of honey or omit it at all.
- Blend everything a bit more just to make sure everything is well mixed. Don't worry if the mix gets a bit crumbly - it happens sometimes but the taste of chocolate does not differ.
- Divide the chocolate mass into silicone molds (chocolate bar molds, cupcake cases, chocolate candy molds) or you can just pour the mix into a simple container (though before that cover the bottom of the container with some plastic wrap - to ensure that chocolate gets out of the dish easily).
- Put the molds or the container into the fridge or leave it in the cold place overnight to solidify.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.