- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lemon
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Lemon zest
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 bunch 2 bunch 2 bunch Parsley, Flat Leaf
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Finely chop the parsley leaves. When I say finely chop I mean chop it to death.
- Next, mince the garlic cloves (or use microplane grater)
- Use the same grater to zest the lemon.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice.
- Then, mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and you're all done!
Other ways to use gremolata: Toss in with summer veggies. Spoon on top of soup. Sprinkle on top of a seafood dish or any fish. Serve with lamb or fatty meat. Worried about garlic breath? The parsley takes care of you. It’s a natural breath freshener.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week