- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Red Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime Juice
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Honey, Raw, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Chili Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cumin
- Combine all of the dressing ingredient in a bowl and whisk together.
- Shred the cabbage and carrots in a food processor or with a knife.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in the refrigerator.
- Let it sit for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving.
*I think the small amount of honey helps cut some of the harshness from the apple cider vinegar but it’s not required.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week