Cinnamon Rolls that will leave your taste buds partying !!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400*F/204*C/Gas Mark 6
- Lightly grease mini muffin tins with coconut oil
- Place Dates, 1.5 Tablespoons Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract and Water in a food processor and mix until well combined
- Next, combine remaining ingredients and remaining Cinnamon in cleaned food processor and mix until all ingredients are combined nicely
- Now, place a piece of saran wrap on a flat surface and lightly dust with coconut flour then place batter ball on saran wrap.
- Place another piece of saran wrap on top of the batter and roll out evenly with a rolling pin or a large plastic cup
- Remove top piece of saran wrap and evenly spread out the date paste (see photo above)
- Now, gently roll the batter ball into a log small enough in diameter to fit into your mini muffin tin
- Next, cut batter into 1/2" rounds and place each round into a muffin tin Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Enjoy with someone you LOVE
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week