Cinnamon Maple Sugar Glazed Nuts
- 0.5 oz 0.5 oz 0.5 oz Pecans
- 0.5 oz 0.5 oz 0.5 oz Cashews, raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Egg Whites
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 2.25 tsp 2.25 tsp 2.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Maple Sugar
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and line a baking sheet.
- Whip the egg whites, water, and vanilla with a hand mixer until foamy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the salt, cinnamon, and maple sugar until combined.
- Fold together the nuts and whipped egg whites, then fold in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Stir the mixture together until everything is evenly coated.
- Pour nut mixture onto a lined baking sheet, and place in the oven and bake for 55 minutes. Make sure to stir the nuts every 15-20 minutes with a spatula.
- Let cool (as it will crisp up) before enjoying!
- Use raw nuts that have no added oils or salt. - Feel free to change up the nut combo to any type of nuts you prefer or even seeds! (just make sure they add up to 1 pound) - The nuts come out of the oven looking a little sticky, but trust me they crisp up while cooling! 😉
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week