Chocolate Pumpkin Pecan Fudge
Pumpkin spice flavor makes this a Paleo-perfect dessert for fall parties or even Thanksgiving.
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Coconut Milk, full fat
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, Plus 2 Tablespoons
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Butter
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Line a small baking dish with wax paper, covering the sides of the inside of the dish so you can easily lift out the finished fudge.
- In a saucepan, bring the coconut milk to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer for 3-5 minutes - avoid scorching.
- Add 2 Tablespoons coconut oil to the saucepan and stir until it melts. Add the chocolate chips. When they begin melting, use a whisk to stir the mixture until it has no lumps.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Pour into the baking pan, spreading it evenly across the bottom of the pan with the back of a spoon. Freeze until firm - about an hour.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the almond butter, 1/4 cup coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Remove the chocolate layer from the freezer and confirm that's it's firm. Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate layer, spreading evenly with the back of a spoon. Arrange the pecans on top of the pumpkin layer, being careful not to press them into the mixture. Place the finished fudge into the freezer until solid, 2-3 hours.
- Lift the fudge out of the pan, remove the wax paper, and cut into small pieces. Serve immediately.
Adapted from Katy's Kitchen and Free People.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week