Chocolate Orange Chiller
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Orange Zest, or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of orange extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder, Raw
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (preferably very ripe and pre-frozen)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Protein Powder (Chocolate, PureWOD brand), Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unflavored Gelatin, Beef, Great Lakes brand, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, Optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cacao Nibs, Organic, Raw, Optional for Serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and cacao nibs if desired.
* This smoothie is not overly sweet, if you prefer a sweet shake then you might want to add a little extra vanilla, a splash of maple syrup or even some stevia to sweeten things up. Have a taste, play around and adjust as needed.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week