Chocolate Honeycomb Chia Pudding
Subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, velvety smooth, seriously chocolatey, secretly healthy, honey spiked chia pudding
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 clove 0.5 clove 0.5 clove Almond Milk, or milk of choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds, + extra for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic Coconut Butter, Could sub cashew butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, Sub dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Collagen, Optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp raw Maca Powder, Optional
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for Serving
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Bee Pollen, Optional for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all pudding ingredients except for cacao nibs & bee pollen, if using, into a small bowl or jug and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, (or overnight). Make sure you go and give it a little stir every now and again to remove any lumps and just to make sure those cheeky little chia seeds haven’t settled at the bottom of the bowl.
- Once your pudding is nice and thick, place the mixture into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and creamy. If you don’t have texture issues like me you can skip this step and simply stir and serve as is.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary, you could adding a little extra honey or stevia/vanilla if you like your pudding on the sweeter side.
- Pour your pudding mixture into cute little cups or bowls , stir through cacao nibs and bee pollen, and place it back in the fridge for at least 30 minutes chill and re-set before serving (it gets a little warm and the consistency thins out with the friction created while blending).
- To serve, top with coconut yogurt (or yogurt of choice),if using, sprinkle with chocolate (or cacao nibs) and some extra cheeky chia seeds and bee pollen if desired.
- Enjoy xoxo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week