Chocolate Chunk Toffee Cookies
- 12 oz 12 oz 12 oz Primal Palate Magic Cookie Dough
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Toffee, chopped (See ingredients below)
- 2 pinch 2 pinch 2 pinch Primal Palate Kosher Flake Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Butter, Unsalted, (for the toffee)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Maple Sugar, or light brown sugar (for the toffee)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, (for the toffee)
- Make toffee prior to baking the cookies. To make toffee take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1 cup of light brown sugar, and a pinch of sea salt. Heat in a small saucepan while stirring constantly until the temperature reaches 290F. Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and freeze until use.
- Allow the Magic Cookie Dough to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and toffee.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out balls of cookie dough and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Gently flatten the dough balls with the palm of your hand.
- Sprinkle each cookie with a little Kosher Flake Salt.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes.
The toffee may ooze out of the cookies in certain spots when baked. If you don’t like the look of it, you can simply push the toffee back to the cookie once it has cooled slightly.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week