Chocolate Banana Milkshake
These perfectly creamy milkshakes actually skip the milk (and you can also skip the cream for the topping and substitute whipped coconut cream) if you want a dairy-free version. Bring your favorite ice cream shop treat home with this simple and delicious recipe!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, frozen, plus some fresh sliced banana for topping
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ice cubes
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- Heavy Whipping Cream, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Semisweet Chocolate Chips, crushed (topping)
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop the frozen bananas into large chunks and place in a high-speed blender. Add the ice and pulse for 30 seconds. Add the avocado and pulse again to combine.
- Pour in the almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and blend on high speed until you have a thick, creamy shake.
- Add the cocoa powder and blend again until the cocoa powder is completely blended into the shake and the shake is smooth and creamy. If desired, top with the whipped Coconut Cream, sliced bananas, and crushed chocolate.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week