Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 2 2 Avocado, ripe, pitted
- 1-2 Tbsp 1-2 Tbsp 1-2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar, to taste
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until desired consistency is reached, stopping every couple minutes to scrape down the sides
- Serve immediately or chill for a few hours to allow mousse to set up.
If you are on a program such as The 21 Day Sugar Detox and you are limiting even natural sweeteners, you can substitute out the coconut nectar for a green tipped banana.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week