Chocolate Almond Date Balls
These Chocolate Almond Date Balls are perfect for a mid-afternoon pick me up or pre-workout snack. Personally, I love mine to be a little crunchy, but I know a lot of people don’t. If you want a crunchier ball, instead of placing all of the ingredients into your food processor at once as the recipe states, simply add the almonds to the food processor first, grind until they are at your desired consistency and then set aside. Combine the other ingredients well and then add the nuts back in, pulsing a few times to make sure the mixture is well combined before rolling.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dates (Medjool), pitted and soaked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened, for rolling
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place pitted dates in a bowl of water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Place all ingredients into a standard sized food processor and mix until fully combined. Stop processing occasionally and scrape the sides to ensure equal blending.
- Once fully combined, roll mixture into 1 inch balls with your hand and roll in shredded coconut.
- Cool in the fridge & freezer and serve chilled for best flavor and texture.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week