Spicy Paleo Chipotle tacos are made in the slow cooker then wrapped in a grain-free tortilla and topped with easy pickled onions!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chipotle Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Coriander
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2.5 lb 2.5 lb 2.5 lb Pork Shoulder
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rub seasoning over pork shoulder.
- Place in the bottom of the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
For less spice, swap the chipotle powder for regular chili powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week