Chili Roasted Potatoes
f you have followed me for a while you know that I seriously love our CSA from Bloomsbury Farm. Everything from them is nothing but insanely delicious. We got some potatoes in our CSA last week and they were a variety of purple, gold, red etc. I roasted some up for breakfast and dinner last week with a bunch of chili spices and I literally could not believe how incredibly delicious they were. So I decided to post the recipe since many of you should be getting potatoes in your CSA or at your local farmer’s market. It is so simple and they are a perfect brunch breakfast potato or a great side to any meal.
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Potatoes, Fingerling, or a variety of red, purple and fingerling
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika, smoked
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Black Peppercorns, Ground Fresh
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in to bite size pieces and toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and slightly crispy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week