This fresh vegetable-heavy chicken salad is a perfect meal option to keep around in your fridge for when you don't have much time to cook. With some easy prep, this meal can serve you for a couple days!
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Chicken, Whole, shredded or diced, preferably cooled or chilled
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Carrots, medium, peeled and diced
- 2 pieces 2 pieces 2 pieces Celery, stalks, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Red Onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise, Sir Kensington's Classic, heaping tablespoons
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Dice or shred the chicken, and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the diced carrot, celery, bell pepper, red onion, and green onion to the mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add the mayo, lime juice, and salt and pepper if desired. Stir to combine the mayo evenly until the whole mixture is nice and creamy.
- Top with the chopped cilantro, and stir lightly to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until eating.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week